MBT Bank Experience
As part of our commitment to bring you the best products and services, we are excited to introduce an enhanced MBT Bank Experience! Beginning April 8, you will see enhancements to your online banking, mobile app, statements, and more! In order to provide these enhancements, online banking & mobile app will be unavailable April 4-8. All branch locations will be closed on Saturday, April 6.
Online Banking/ Mobile App
Important Items to Note:
- Username will remain the same- your password will change
- The new app, MBT2Go, will need to be downloaded on Monday, April 8
- The following browsers are supported for online banking:
Enhanced & New Features You'll Love:
- NEW MyMoney- our personal finance manager that allows you to categorize spending, set budgets & financial goals
- NEW Lock & unlock your debit card if it is lost or stolen
- Enhanced mobile app- all the same features of online banking- to GO!
- Enhanced eStatements and paper statement look
- Enhanced GoPay (formerly known as Bill Pay) with the ability to pay bills and transfer money person to person
- Historical eStatements will be unavailable for a short period during our enhancement. Please download previous eStatements prior to April 4 if you will need to reference them. Keep this in mind if you file your taxes at the last minute.
- You will receive your normal March statement/ eStatement. We will cut a shorter statement for April 1- April 4. Following the enhancement, your April statement will show information April 5-April 30.